Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sweet Sixteen with a Sweet Rainbowdash MLP cake!

My daughter's 16th birthday came and went and with it a super cute MLP (My Little Pony) themed birthday bash.

Her favorite MLP is Rainbow Dash - thus I came up with this Rainbow Dash cake.  I've been wanting to try this sprinkles technique that I saw on Pinterest - and I'm glad I did - so easy and CUTE.  Everything else is made with my homemade fondant - including Rainbow Dash herself.  I also tried a new home-made funfetti recipe that turned out great. 

I'm pretty pleased with this one - it was exactly what she asked for and it was a big hit at the party! I'd love to hear your thoughts!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments and questions! But like everyone I want to keep my page protected and positive. Comments will be moderated. Thank you for your understanding!