Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pizza Cake

The pizza cake has had made two appearances at our house over the years.  First for my son's 8th birthday and second, for my daughter's 13th.  The REAL secret to this cake is the pan - its deep and big enough to make a nice sized cake and the toppings are as endless as your imagination.


The first time I made this cake I did it with a more playful take on the 'toppings' using candy to mimic the pizza:


The second time I made this cake - I aimed to make it more 'grown-up' and the toppings more realistic:





They were both great and they were a big hit at both parties. If you live in the Vancouver WA/Portland OR area and are interested in special ordering a Pizza cake - contact me for details!

1 comment:

I LOVE your comments and questions! But like everyone I want to keep my page protected and positive. Comments will be moderated. Thank you for your understanding!