Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Campfire Cake with Sugar FLAMES

This cake was a challenge in a whole new way - Sugar Flames!! It took a few tries to get it the way I wanted but I love how this turned out.  Its more rustic than some of my recent cakes but it was fun to figure out how to recreate the coals, logs and flames all out of edibles.

Oh, and I have to admit toasting marshmallows over your ceramic stove-top while ignoring the incredulous looks being sent your way by your hubby is almost as fun toasting them over an open fire :)

If you are looking for a unique cake or your next occasion or event and live in the Vancouver WA/Portland OR area  - message me!






2 comments:

I LOVE your comments and questions! But like everyone I want to keep my page protected and positive. Comments will be moderated. Thank you for your understanding!