Thursday, August 15, 2013

Tigers and Coffee and Motorcyles - oh my!

I had a cake order with some pretty specific requests this week.  For the owners of a local coffee shop (Paper Tiger's Coffee in Vancouver WA) as a surprize for their wedding anniversary given by friends and business associates.

Very cool - but tricky!  It had to reference their business (Paper Tiger), coffee,   and motorcycles as the owner is an avid rider.  Also their friends requested hearts incorporated somehow. 

I wasn't exactly sure how to tackle this - but I think it actually came out really fun! Whaddya you think?









1 comment:

  1. This cake is absolutely gorgeous! It got rave reviews from everyone who saw it including the recipients. Well done, Dorinda!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments and questions! But like everyone I want to keep my page protected and positive. Comments will be moderated. Thank you for your understanding!