Thursday, August 15, 2013

Freightliner Truck Cake!

This cake was Massive. BIG.  It took three of us to move it and set it up! And sadly one of the rear-view lights (or ears as I affectionately called them) got bent in transport - nothing I could really do but try and bent it back on site- it looks a little crooked in the photos though. I did this cake as a favour to my dear Hubby as his department of engineers was having a picnic. 

Specifically this cake is a representation of the Freightliner "Cascadia" model.  Which I guess is important if you are an Engineer :)  For me - having my hubby on hand to figure out the correct scale/dimensions was very helpful!!

I was really nervous about this one - and wish I had had a bit more time for detailing - but overall it was a Big success!   














If you live in the Vancouver WA/ Portland OR area and would like a unique cake for your next special occasion - send me a message!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments and questions! But like everyone I want to keep my page protected and positive. Comments will be moderated. Thank you for your understanding!