Friday, July 26, 2013

Daisy Cake


I had a BIT of a cake crisis this week.  I had asked my readers for advise and ideas.  I had researched cake ideas online and I invested in a few COOL tools for my ever expanding cake empire LOL.  The problem?? 

Now I have TOO MANY ideas!

What a problem to have huh?  I have been practising my fondant flowers and forms lately and also the art of drying, freezing and storing fondant.  So I've had these daisies for a couple weeks and needed to use them.  I also wanted to try a Tall cake and torte layering. 

So this is a Ten layer lemon and berry cake with buttercream and fondant.  I love how this cake finished.  Its cute, gorgeous, friendly and I cant wait to cut into it and see all those beautiful layers!

I can absolutely see this as a birthday cake, baby shower cake, anniversary, wedding shower cake or even a simple Wedding cake! Don't you think?










If you need a FUN, friendly, gorgeous and personal cake for your next event and live in the Vancouver WA / Portland OR area - message me for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments and questions! But like everyone I want to keep my page protected and positive. Comments will be moderated. Thank you for your understanding!