Monday, July 22, 2013

I need your help!

Hi readers and followers!  I want your help!  I'm EXCITED to say that in less than a month of 'putting myself out there' - I've already had several requests for cakes!

BUT . . . in between orders I want to keep my skills sharp and I want to Keep LEARNING.  There is SOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo much more I want to learn and do as a cake decorator!  You can help!!

Please comment on this blog and tell me what kind of cakes / techniques you are interested in seeing.  I have a lot of ideas but I want outside input. What kind of cakes inspire you?  What sort of ideas would you like to see me try?

Help me expand my abilities and grow my creativity by posting your comments and ideas here!!

YOU are all the Best - thank you!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think the cakes with ruffles on the sides look awesome but difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention that in addition to being a stay at home mom you're also an incredibly talented actress who performs in theaters in both Vancouver and Portland. How nice it will be for people to see you in a play, nudge their friends and say..."remember that AMAZING cake at my birthday party? SHE made it!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol - you are a doll! Thank you! :) Karin - yes! Ruffles on the sides - looks really hard but I DO want to try them - hopefully soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments and questions! But like everyone I want to keep my page protected and positive. Comments will be moderated. Thank you for your understanding!