Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Graduation Cake

This is a fun little cake I put together for one of my best girlfriends.  Her younger sister was graduating and they wanted a cake in the colors of her class.  For inspiration she texted me a picture of her sister's grad cap.

I wish I had a picture of the INSIDE of this cake - which was a special request of EIGHT layers of strawberry and vanilla with buttercream and strawberry filling between each layer.  I was on a short time frame for this one - so it was a pretty quick and easy design. This is what I came up with:






If you are looking for a personal and fun cake for your next event and live in the Vancouver WA/ Portland OR area - message me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments and questions! But like everyone I want to keep my page protected and positive. Comments will be moderated. Thank you for your understanding!